When women can’t go out because they’re asking for rape, and black men can’t go out because they’re asking to be shot, it’s time for a fuckin’ change.
was some insignificant boy
when it should have been
Please do not change pronouns for your comfort.
- Nonvegan: Why don't you eat meat?
- Vegan: Health reasons
- Vegan: Spiritual reasons
- Vegan: The violence and cruelty experienced by innocent animals from birth on any farm that sells to mainstream grocers and restaurants
- Vegan: I don't believe in animal cruelty
- Vegan: To save the environment
- Vegan: Personal reasons
- Vegan: To end world hunger
- Vegan: Exploitation of humans working on animal farms
- Nonvegan: Wow that's dumb
- Vegan: So why do you eat meat?
- Nonvegan: It tastes good
I’m having a conversation with one of my friends and I ask him, “What defines you?” and he responded with, “Nothing. A definition excludes the possibility for change.”
This is one of the best responses I’ve ever received to any of my questions.
If you’ve ever doubted yourself, walk deep into any forest. Notice how the trees still stand even though they are given no recognition. Walk along any stream. The water still flows, though no one stops to praise it. Watch the stars late at night; they shine without acknowledgment. Humans are just the same. We are made out of the same elements as these beautiful wonders. Always remember your beauty and self worth.